Site Terms for www.mckeangardner.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to McKean Gardner's Website (the “Site”) owned and made available by McKean Gardner Limited of E1, Inveralmond Business Centre, 6 Auld Bond Road, Perth Ph1 3FX. McKean Gardner is the trading name of McKean Gardner Limited (C0 No. SC521907) and is authorised and regulated by The Law Society of Scotland.
The Terms and Conditions form part of an agreement between you, the end-user, and McKean Gardner and sets out the conditions under which you may access the information and services available through the Site. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. It shall be your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you agree to any such amendments. If you do not agree to any changes which we have made, you should stop accessing the Site immediately.
The content of this web site is the sole property of McKean Gardner Limited. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including but not exclusively any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to McKean Gardner Limited. McKean Gardner's statement of copyright ownership must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site. The trademark “McKean Gardner” and the associated logo are the sole property of McKean Gardner Limited. Any other trademarks on this site, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and in particular we do not warrant:
The Site will continue to be available in either its current format or at its current domain address;
The Site or any software available from the Site will be free from viruses or defects;
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content of this website is virus free, we would recommend any downloaded information be virus-checked using reputable virus-checking software. We cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of infection by computer viruses, worms, trojans or other malicious content howsoever caused.
Whilst we have taken every care to ensure the information on this web site is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on this web site without first consulting us. We do not warrant our services via this web site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free and we will not be liable for any loss or damage if we are unable to provide the web site or its services for any reason.
Use of the website
1. not to use the Material for any unlawful purpose;
2. you shall not make any use of the Site so the Site is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the functionality of the Site is in any way impaired; in particular you shall not run any automated scripts on any part of the site without our express authorisation.
3. not to use the Site for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
4. not to use the Site in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality);
5. you shall not use the Site to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without our prior written consent; and
6. in the event you may have any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of the use of the Site you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, us.
We shall have the right to immediately suspend your access to the Site if you commit a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Links to other Sites
Any websites to which you link through the Site are independent of the Site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them or any of the content of such web sites. We accept no liability with respect to any of the products, information, material or services offered or provided by other organisations listed on, or linked to, this Site, nor do we endorse any of those organisations or any of their products or services. Should you decide to contract with any of these organisations, the contract will be directly between you and the relevant organisation. We will have no contractual involvement, and will not be liable in contract or otherwise for any products, information, materials or services provided to you by any of these organisations.
Copyright © McKean Gardner Limited 2018.